Trinity Stars usees drama ,music and performance to help young children learn English and to create enthusiasm for learning English.
Stage 1, 2 and 3 Awards(groups of 5 to 40 children)
Schools enrol groups of children at Stage 1,2 or 3 depending on the English language ability of the class. Performances last 5-30 minutes depending on the stage and they receive their award fromTrinity College London for their performance.
How Trinity Stars works
Trinity Stars is an award for a group performace in English. Children learn songs,poems,plays or stories in the English lannguage and prepare to perform them as a group or in a school show.
- Teachers prepare children's performace in class with the help of our Guide for Teachers and online resources.
- Schools book a visit from a Trinity Stars expert who watches how the children perform and use English.
- The Trinity Stars expert stamps project work, and gives each participating child a Trinity Stars medal at the end of the performance.
- The expert conducts a reflective feedback session with the children's teachers to inform and support future teaching.
- Participating children receive a Trinity Stars certificate with their name of their group printed on it within 6 weeks of the performance.
- The teachers who prepared the children for the award also receive a certficate for participating in the reflective feedback session.